Here's the bullet points on what the Klim ADV Rally is bringing to the table:
- Inspired by Dakar Rally for all-weather all-season extreme off-road adventure riding
- Full GORE-TEX ProShell Outer Construction, utilizing Talisman fabric which is developed by Gore & SuperFabric and is a waterproof breathable version of SuperFabric; GORE-TEX Armacor & SPL600 Pro Shell is used in non-impact areas
- d3o molecular-level armor in the shoulders, elbows, knees, hips & back: soft and flexible when riding but becomes rigid upon impact, dispersing energy across entire surface area of armor
- Gore-Tex Lock-Out ventilation system; heavy-duty ziplock-style zipper system is 100% waterproof when closed thanks to Gore's newest technology, but when opened will flow a ton of air and keep you cool in the hot months
- High-capacity storage system with integrated removable harness system that evenly distributes weight across torso; 11550 cubic cm in jacket alone, which converts to over 4500 cubic inches of storage
- Fully waterproof collar is built to be compatible with a Leatt neck brace; includes standard collar and larger storm cuff collar designed to fit over neck brace
- Integrated hydration system inspired by Dakar Rally prohibiting any external backpacks
- Moisture-wicking antibacterial mesh liner
- Pants feature large leather panels on inner side of lower legs for heat and wear resistance
- High-back yoke for support and moisture-wicking
Let's not kid around: this is a serious suit for the passionately hardcore adventure rider, and the price tag reflects it. But with all of the space-age technologies and the sheer quality of fabrics and materials, you're getting precisely what you're paying for with this suit. Klim specializes in off-road gear, having produced the highest-quality products possible for over ten years. After two years in R&D, the Klim Adventure Rally Suit has been unveiled and it's sure to be a monster hit in the ADV community.
You can check out some its competitors by visiting our four-season motorcycle jackets and all weather motorcycle pants. Also, don't miss our Cold Weather ADV Gear Guide page at RevZilla.com.