(cue rad stinging animation)
It just hit our radar that for Fall 2012, Scorpion Exo will bring to market their latest sport helmet to the Scorpion riding elite and those who just want a great sub-$400 race helmet option. The Scorpion EXO-R2000, which is specifically designed for the race track should hit late August, here is what we currently know:
- New Composite Shell Materials, lighter, stronger
- Improved shield closing mechanism
- Emergency Neck / Roll Quick Release System to help the medics save you
- Most if not all of the normal Scorpion features (KwikWick II, Air fit, Everclear Shield etc)
- Price > $300 - reasonable investment for an upgraded product
Just like you, we are primed to see the first shots of solids and graphics, but know Scorpion usually does a great job. The Scorpion R2000 should be no different.
Get stung, not served.
Follow Me on G+