Here's the quickie breakdown of what the Kathmandu brings to the table:
- 330D DuPont Cordura on the back of hand
- Full Clarino palm with reinforcement patch over foam pad to dampen vibrations
- Hipora waterproof breathable membrane
- Thinsulate lining for added warmth
- Injection-molded TPU knuckle protectors
- Box fingers with articulation for comfort & flexibility
- 3" Neoprene cuff locks out cold air
The Firstgear Kathmandu Gloves are going to handle cool & cold weather exceptionally well, deflecting any form of precipitation that Mother Nature casts. This is one of our favorites of Firstgear's new Fall line.
Compare it to the rest of the pack by visiting our winter motorcycle gloves page.
Stay tuned for more new Firstgear products. They've certainly taken it to the next level.