Check out our video review below:
Let's take a quick look at the spec breakdown of this helmet:
- Advanced PIM Shell: Aramid, Fiberglass & Carbon Fiber fuse together to create an extremely lightweight (3.3lbs) helmet that is CAD-designed for fit and comfort
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) provides full front-to-back airflow to pull heat and humidity out of the helmet; Two top-of-head vents are 6-way adjustable and glove-friendly for as much or as little airflow as you choose
- SilverCool Plus Interior is very plush, moisture-wicking and treated with gingko extract and silver which provides antibacterial and odor-free properties; the guts are 100% washable and removable with built-in communication speaker pockets
- Rapidfire Shield Replacement System allows for fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Brand new HJC-20 shield features a groundbreaking one-touch center open/close mechanism that provides an extremely tight seal in addition to simple operation
Any time a helmet is being worn by a MotoGP rider, it is a huge endorsement. But when a race-level lid is developed in conjunction with a rider, it's entirely next-level. Starting at $314.99 for the six solid colors available (including hi-vis yellow) and going up to $499.99 for the HJC RPS-10 Ben Spies Replica Helmet, this is a moderately priced helmet for the advanced technological features it offers.