Schuberth C3 Pro Womens have managed to really refine the direction and performance of the helmet while still providing the end user with what I will call a sophisticated and well rounded platform. At first glance most people really only notice the rear spoiler and new top vent but upon deeper dive the stand out features are as follows:
- Now available in "Super Quiet" (I made that term up). Schuberth through a mix of aerodynamics and interior materials has dampened the noise level a further 2db on the C3 Pro. Now coming in at 82db total.
- Re-engineered fit. Refinements at the forehead, cheeks and neck roll / chin strap that let the C3 Pro fit a rider with a longer head / fatter face / pronounced Adam's apple MUCH better. You can even swap to "narrow" cheek pads at any size.
- Completely new interior. Everything is different. Super lux. Super comfy. They even have the Coolmax Thermocool headband around the crown. As cool as the other side of the pillow (yes I just quoted Stewart Scott)
- Improved Communications. Now the Schuberth C3 Pro SRC system bumps from 300m to 700-1000m of pairable distance bike-to-bike using an integrated dual band antenna inside the EPS, just like the S2 did before.
- The accretive advantage. There are about 16 other changes some large and small that as a collection create "air superiority" for the C3 Pro.
You could take my word for it. Or you could go nuts and watch 21 minutes of C3 Pro glory in our Schuberth C3 Pro Helmet Review video on YouTube. It's all about how geeky you are.
Time will tell how well this sucker holds up to the beating we Zillans will put on it. Stay tuned.
Follow Me on G+